Friday, April 9, 2010

HOW CAN I MAKE 2 DIFFERENT ITUNE LIBRARIES?



HOW CAN I MAKE 2 DIFFERENT ITUNE LIBRARIES?
I hit a
iPod Classic and Touch (don't communicate ground I hit both cuz' it's a daylong story). So if I block in my Classic, I'd hit the aforementioned things I hit with the Touch in it and I'd hit to set it and this and that. Is there and easier artefact to do this or crapper I attain added iTune accumulation that has the aforementioned clog in the accumulation but meet assorted things in assorted iPods.

you can create another playlist for the ipod. if you want certain songs on the ipod classic, you can make a playlist, drag and drop the songs, and set the ipod classic to sync automatically from that specified playlist.

Another way is to set up a second user through windows. Use that second user for one ipod, the main user for the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment