Sunday, August 16, 2020

anyone hate doing laundry?

Roland Stampley: Lol I h8 laundry

Jannie Ariola: You really don't have to bleach every time

Caleb Chapman: depends on the day. And i typically bleach every other load or every third load

Nona Lentini: I hate carrying it downstairs...but love the finished product...that's because it ALL comes out so awesome...no stains, fresh smelling, bright whites, bright colors...no dinginess, no left-over residual stains...I use ONLY Tide (or Gain detergent has enzymes, too) and ALWAYS add 1 packet of Tide Stain Release Booster. Never have to worry about chlorine bleach again. I'm amazed at this product! Note: coming soon to stores is new Tide Pods....packets that contain detergent, stain booster, and brightener all in one....for any size load...for ANY wash temp...even cold (this product available only in USA for now they said)...I sent for my free sample and can''t wait to try it! I also add fabric softener (Downy with the Tide...Gain ones for the Gain) and for the ! Tide ones, I include fragrant crystals from either Downy Unstopables or Purex Crystals...my laundry is a pleasure to fold and put away. I highly recommend these products. (Especially that Tide Booster packet... incredible results)...Show more

Maria Bengston: laundry ain't that bad. but bleach will wear out your clothes really quickly, so best not to bleach every time. especially your favourite items!

Jess Grizzel: I hate laundry. There are 5 people in our family and I do laundry everyday. The only thing I bleach every time is socks and I was them by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment