Wednesday, March 4, 2020

where do you apply your makeup?

Tomi Vauters: I don't wear makeup much anymore but when I do I usually apply it in front of my bathroom mirror.

Antwan Schrum: i use my bathroom's mirror

Theresia Fashaw: I used to apply it against this mirror next to my desk and my makeup was stored in my desk drawer. It soon got to small so I finally got a vanity which is right in front of my window with this cute light up mirror on it. My makeup is really organized in it and I can do my makeup in no time! If you store your makeup in the bathroom, don't. The humidity from showers "ages" makeup and makes it go bad! :)

Idell Dufort: any good size mirror, or a makeup mirror is good.

Antonette Shappy: I usually sit in the bathroom and use a hand mirror when I put mascara and eyeliner and then I look up and check it.lol.

Scot Sepulbeda: i have a makeup mirror lol this is a random question

Sunshine Holets: Well, my mom has these giant mirrors in her room, and usually I put on makeup there. ! That`s wear the sunlight comes in, so it`s the best lighting, LOL. Either that or I do it in my bathroom.

Shaunta Paap: i have a makeup mirror, but sometimes i do it in front of the bathroom mirror :)

Cuc Gire: I usually apply it on my bed, cause I get good lighting there! I just hold up my mirror (yes, I have a makeup mirror!) and apply my makeup before rushing out of the door cause I'm late (again):)

Bethany Blocker: i sit on my counter in front of my bathroom mirror criss-cross applesauce. (:

Ambrose Mumma: i apply my make up in front of a bathroom mirror.

Samatha Nicar: i used my bathroom mirror. :)

Dulcie Edis: I apply my makeup in front of my vanity

Von Houskeeper: i use my bathroom mirror lol

An Trebil: i got a white desk at target and i put it in my room,and since it doesn't have a mirror on it i bought a big lightup makeup mirror,so that's wear i do my makeup.(:

Sammie Bocanegra: I put it on either in front of m! y bathroom mirror or in front of the mirror on the back of my ! door. Natural light is best.

An Trebil: bathroom lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment