Thursday, July 16, 2020

canned cat food question..plz anwser?

Adan Stribble: no, that cat food is perfectly fine

Nadia Crauswell: I don't think so...I feed my cats 9 lives...and your brand and mine are not on the list...try to go to " menu pet food and read the names of the food that is been recalling. I listen on the TV that they said to feed the cats only dry food.

Pearlie Medora: its mainly a dog food contaminatin go to any news web sight to figure it out

Bibi Tyron: im not sure, but i heard there is over 100 companies that the posioned food went too make your own

Voncile Slaubaugh: I DO NOT TRUST ANY WET FOODS AT THIS TIME. I am having troubles with my cats throwing up and laying around. I was feeding friskies and discontinued it. Feed only dry food, until we are sure. I don't think they are telling us everything.

Marcelina Schossow: Friskies is OK, they have their own packaging company and were not affected at all.

Toshiko Reimers: You should be ok.... I believe Friskies was not involved in! the recall.....Good luck

Palmira Lochridge: Nope, you are alright using Friskies. The scare came from a packaging plant in Canada I believe, and Friskies is out of Kansas or Oklahoma, I am not sure there.

Rebeca Mckin: I think we safe with the friskies, however I would still avoid slliced, diced, chunk, shredded. Read the ingredients for wheat glutien, if its there dont give it. I feed mine friskies and they are fine. Go to menufoods web site and read the specific foods. It really sucks that this happened, and most likely not by accident. Good Luck

Brice Greczkowski: You have to check out the list on menu foods.com all of the commercial grade pets foods are crap! The pet food industry is screwing the American public by saying all of the pet food they produce is good for our furry friends/ when in fact all of the major pet food companies put diseased rotting meat in our pets food. Try giving your pet a all natural pet food. Try AZmira.com. There pet! food is made with human grade ingredients. Also check out Pet! a's web site for the news on Iams pet food and inhumane animal testing. Its really sad....Show more

James Langmyer: Friskies is not on the list. You can find the list here:http://www.menufoods.com/recall/

Matt Tiry: menufoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment