Friday, July 10, 2020

Do you think people on this site is "SO""much more entertaining than tv.?

Patricia Bolduc: No,but there are a select few who are.just what tv show do you watch?

Chris Rosenkranz: yep its free fun entertaiment

Arleen Bussing: yes i am, thanks for noticing...

Rodrigo Pezley: yes yes yes yes

Alise Rutgers: not really, i still vote tv the best nut I have to say that it is coming in to a very close poll

Norris Rosener: I can't answer for the other people - but I sure am!

Mee Blumenfeld: Definitely !

Geraldo Mccalla: People are so entertaining for sure ,,,Rebels with a cause and so cute and funny?with their jargon.

Virgil Menefee: "People Is"??? Yeah...they are way more entertaining.

Toby Women: Sometimes.

Mitsuko Manne: yes i must concede they are, LOL

Torri Tippey: No I don't. Drinking with friends entertains me the most.

Shaquita Wernicki: You are "SO" correct...this is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.......

Olin Hallin: After finding this site I rarely watch tv any! more. You always see the same old blah blah blah on tv and this site is much more entertaining and I love some of the funny answers.

Ron Keliipio: yea

Lashawnda Anteby: Heck Yeah

Sharri Scalley: Sure!=)

Mandy Mustaro: I don't even have cable. This is the only source for entertainment I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment