Monday, July 27, 2020

I'm broke and can't find a job and in seriouse need of dental help? But what do I do?  

I'm broke and can't find a job and in seriouse need of dental help? But what do I do?  

answers 0:I watch my kids during the day while my wife works I can't find a job I have a screwed up arrest record and jobs come few and far between for me the only money I usually get is from doing tattoos but that's hit and miss I'm not a pro or nothing ....we are barely getting by and my teeth are literally chipping off and I'm in constant pain, it's no way I could ever afford a dentist and it shames me my wife has dental problems too but she's only a hostess age 22 I'm 23 I don't have any experience doing anything really I feel helpless, we're can a guy get his teeth fixed in Virginia for free or little to nothing?...Show moreanswers 1:Check the community colleges for dental hygentist programs and your local health department.

No comments:

Post a Comment