Tuesday, May 19, 2020

how will i know if my wisdom teeth need to be pulled?  

how will i know if my wisdom teeth need to be pulled?  

answers 0:in the back of my mouth i have a tooth coming through on both bottom sides and i can feel teeth. are mine going to come through?answers 1:they are coming in on the bottom and i can feel teeth coming through the gums. they dont hurt exept the part where they are coming in, but it feels like getting any other tooth. there is no pain in my jaw either.answers 2:Depends on your age and space available for them, a panoramic radiograph can help evaluating teh situation, if they are located as shown in the following link they should be removed http://www.glenwaverleydental.com.au/images/wisdom...if they are wel aligned and not pressing on the other teeth u can leave them For more info contact me as [email protected]answers 3:You need to see a dentist to make sure the teeth are not impacted (theres not enough room for the teeth to come in all the way or the! y do not come in at all).answers 4:You should consult with a dental professional - and have X-Rays taken of the back of your mouth. How straight the wisdom teeth are determines whether they should be extracted. If they are crooked they will cause you great pain as they grow underneath your back teeth.answers 5:My bottom wisdom teeth were extracted sometime in the last five years (I'm in my fifties), but every dentist I ever went to said the same thing, "Oh, we're going to have to pull those wisdom teeth." Finally, one of them told me not to do anything unless (and until) they caused me pain, which they eventually did. The top ones still have not erupted, and have never caused me any discomfort, so I'm keeping them!answers 6:wisdom teeth usually erupt at the age of 17-25. No need to worry unless they cause pain to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment