Friday, May 29, 2020

What's something you are good at that you could teach me?

Danette Slotnick: I could teach you to play guitar, surf and get rejected by womenThere's no end to Ol'Joker's talents: )

Carlee Tangaro: playing piano

Oscar Waddups: I'm good a portrait drawing. If you wantI can sketch you. Just email me youremail address with attachment picturesand I'll draw you whatever you want girl. I love to draw.

Riley Migl: I can teach you nhow to laugh, if you don't already know!

Keven Woodington: Appearing as if I am in total control and know exactly what I am doing. I am a great teacher. They are even crazy enough to pay me for it. HA HA fools.

Arnoldo Budzynski: life

Robbie Starchman: I could teach you to play the piano. And crochet. Wow, I'm a freakin' nerd, huh?

Conrad Puleio: i can teach you how to box

Lynn Mctier: Stock Market Building PC GameWoodworking & Wood craftsIn the next year are two I may take you up in the snowboard. I am planning on getting into that as a hobby. hehehe :)...Show mo! re

Cordia Fivecoat: surf, i'll bring you to florida for a week

Sammy Hatzenbihler: football :)

Cyndy Grimes: I could teach you to play guitar or piano

Eva Lichlyter: cunning linguistics

Sylvie Snetting: I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue and I can butterfly stroke very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment