Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I am currently under sarbs, can I still be transferred to home schooling?

Cierra Gadbaw: I have absolutely no idea what a SARBs contract is! Just made me think of SARS -- Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome. That's the closest I can get to SARBs. Mind you, I'm not American and I'm going to hazard a guess this is some sort of an American thing. Generally anyone can be homeschooled and your parents are the ones who have to transfer you. You'll hopefully get a better answer from someone American if SARBs contracts are so well known over there that everyone knows what you mean without needing to be told what you actually mean by SARBs! Unless you explain (or at least give some sort of a clue) It could be absolutely anything about anything as far as I know!...Show more

Barton Sease: I am under a SARBs contract, is it still possible for me to be transferred into home schooling?

Pasty Cobbett: On the assumption that SARBS refers to a School Attendance Review Board, I suggest that any such transfer would be subject to their approval. My de! duction is that you, together with your parent/guardian, have not achieved a satisfactory attendance record. It's hardly a good recommendation for your suitability for home schooling, unless you can demonstrate that absence from bricks-&-mortar school was due either to severe bullying or an impossible journey to/from home....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment