Sunday, May 3, 2020

over that past 2 years or so. how many cell phones, iphones, other cell phones have you gone through?

Irving Jordahl: 2 cell phones over the past two years. We dont change very often unless it breaks.

Hai Biggart: two, Samsung SCH - u430? frmo verizon for the majority of two before my family plan got cut off when i moved away for college. Currently with revol wireless, regional carrier, though i plan to change. They don't have service back home

Sook Hershkowitz: I've been through 3. First i had a go phone from at&t that i bought myself at walmart when i was twelve (which proved to be kinda crappy), second my parents bought me a black berry pearl when i was thirteen (which i lost), and thirdly i got the iphone 3 which i had to buy when i was 14, but once my contract ends, i plan on buying the iphone 4 for my 15th bday :)

August Hubbard: im in the same boat as you. i dont have one becoz im 17 and hav no part time job but now i think my dad is planning to buy me one.

Alvaro Oare: just the one. I've had a cell phone account for about 10 years and hav! e only had 3 phones (1st for 5 years, 2nd for 4 years, current phone for a little over a year). unfortunately, I've found that once the original battery dies, the replacement batteries never last as long and it's usually cheaper to get a new phone than it is to buy a replacement battery. I only get what I need and I go with the phone that is being offered for free....Show more

Lauri Ohl: Only the 1 iphone, locked into a 2 year contract so too expensive to change about

Anibal Scheid: Just the one I have now. But I'm on a 2 every 2 plan, so I'll be replacing it this spring.

Pattie Vold: I purchased a very low-cost cell phone in the spring of 2009 and used it until very recently, when I misplaced it. At the end of February (just after I lost the old phone) I deactivated my account briefly and then reinstated it on a new iPhone, which, while costing me only $50, has more capabilities by far than anything my old cell phone could claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment